10FT TIMBERLINE LB1 BACKLIT DISPLAY
Show-ready packages for the perfect presence: The contemporary look and portable versatility of the Timberline Series is second to none!
Available in various configurations, the Timberline makes the perfect back wall display.
Set up of the Timberline utilizes a user-friendly modular design ensuring easy assembly.
- (1) Modular display frame with light box assembly
- (8) Light box LED lights, (1) transformer & (2) Y connectors
- (1) Wave canopy
- (1) Back-lit center fabric graphic
- (1) Back center fabric panel, no graphics
- (2) Tapered straight wing fabric graphics
- (1) Metal fusion printed header
- (1) Acrylic reception desk
- (1) Molded plastic wheeled case. Interior dimensions: 26" and 24"(inset)w x 45.5"h x9.375"d
- (1) Instructions
|Booth Dimensions||96″h x 117.5″w|
|Acrylic Table Dimensions||36” h x 24”w x 16”d|
|Acrylic Shelf Dimensions||9.5″w x 18.75″l|
|Graphic Area, Center Panel||80″ x 80″|
|Graphic Area, Side Panel||15.75” x 80”|
|Set Up Time||40 minutes, 2 people|
|Shipping Dims (Each Case)||27.5″w x 48″h x 12.5″d|
|Number of Cases||1|
|Weight of Each Case||130 lbs|
|Total Weight||130 lbs|
*Wave Tube Counter, 40" Tall (optional)
The Wave Tube counter is a sturdy counter that makes a great addition to any display. High quality dye-sub printing on recyclable polyester, virtually "wrinkle-free" stretch fabric designed for this counter. Very easy to use and assembles in minutes, all parts bound by a bungee cord. A travel bag made from 100% recycled materials is included with every counter.
The graphic is a dye-sublimated fabric. Dye-sublimation involves a graphic printed on transfer paper, then essentially burned into the fabric. Exact PMS coloring matching is not available. Please supply your PMS colors and we will try to get as close as possible.