EZ TUBE STEP & REPEAT DISPLAY
Splash your logo on a straight or curved Step & Repeat EZ Tube Display media wall: Press conferences, red carpet events, interview back drops… The EZ Tube tension fabric systems are a great alternative to standard back wall displays. Quickly assembled in just 5 minutes, slide the tubes together to make the frame and lock in place with a push button snap. then, simply pull the pillowcase-like graphic over the frame and zip it shut. the zipper, hidden from view, tightens the stretch fabric beautifully displaying your images. disassembled, the lightweight frame and graphic fits inside a compact silver bag.
**We can apply the Step & Repeat layout to any of our displays – banner stands, pop-ups, EZ Fab Displays, name it.
- Full-color fabric 'pillowcase' print, wrinkle-resistant
- Pair of LED lights
- Aluminum frame - straight or curved (Frame Diameter: 1 1/8")
- Black, padded nylon bag
- 10′ Curved display size: 112″w x 89″h x 35″d
- 10′ Straight Display Size: 118″w x 89″h x 12″d
- 8′ Straight Display size: 89″w x 89″h x 24″d
- 8′ Curved display size: 90″w x 89″h x 24″d
- 10′ Curved: 132.13″w x 88.98″h (includes 11.81″ end panels on both sides)
- 10′ Straight: 141.5″w x 88.98″h (includes 11.81″ end panels on both sides)
- 8′ Curved: 106.7″w x 88.75″h (includes 11.81″ end panels on both sides)
- 8′ Straight: 112.6″w x 88.75″h (includes 11.81″ end panels on both sides)
Poly Knit Stretch Fabric
53" x 13" x 8"
EZ Tube displays provide plenty of space for crafting and sharing a message and brand identity that captures prospective clients and draws them in to learn more about your products and services. Fabric display stands also travel well, as most store in a compact case that can be checked as baggage or even carried on a plane — no expensive shipping charges. Many smaller expo opportunities are staffed by a single person, and the easy transit of these fabric displays makes the arrangement more manageable.
For the road: Add an EZ Demo Counter & pack it all in. +$299. Click here for the GRAPHIC TEMPLATE .
Fabric Care: Machine wash with cold water. Select the gentle cycle and use a mild detergent, such as Woolite™. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on lowest setting to prevent fabric from shrinking. Dryer temperature should not exceed 120°F. Remove immediately to prevent wrinkling. Wrinkles can be removed from the fabric using an iron (low setting) or a fabric steamer.